Mama, do you ever feel like there is supposed to be a little bit more to life?
Of course you do.
But how do you make space for more when you’re just trying to make it through the day? When you wake up in the morning and feel like you’re drowning–
Drowning in mess.
Drowning in noise.
Drowning in chaos.
How do you make space for more when simply getting a shower feels like practicing self-care, and the best present anybody could give you is a night in a hotel room all alone with no responsibilities and no wake-up call.
I KNOW that it is possible for you to get off of the hamster wheel, get things under control, and THRIVE again Mama.
Why? Because I’ve done it.
Hi there. I’m Anissa
I spent the first couple of years as a mother feeling pretty overwhelmed and miserable.
Then, a bout with breast cancer knocked me on my butt, reminded me that we aren’t promised 100 years on this planet, and forced me to get my priorities straight.
I realized that if I wanted to live a life that I loved, I had to start living more intentionally.
While I was in treatment, I made it a priority to engage in practices that calmed my mind, improved my attitude, and fed my soul. As I regained my health, I re-evaluated everything and kicked the shit that didn’t matter to the curb.
Of course, my husband and two adorable boys still needed me to show up for them, and so I had to figure out systems to make sure that while I was re-discovering myself and creating an awesome life, all my essential mom stuff still got done.
Now I’ve got a (mostly) clutter-free home, a system for getting all my shit done, and most importantly, time and energy for all the things that make me HAPPY.
I want that for you, too, Mama.
How Can I Help You?
I’m passionate about helping fellow moms simplify their lives while they establish systems and routines to make their days easier, more fulfilling, and more JOYFUL.
All the resources I create are designed to help YOU do just that.
So, are you ready to trade surviving for thriving and figure out what MORE there is for you?
Join my Selfish Mamas’ Club Facebook Group
This group of awesome mamas is all about simplifying, organizing, and, yes, being a little bit SELFISH at times to make room for what matters. Click here to get to know us.
Check Out the Mamas’ Lounge
This is the hub for downloadable content you can’t find anywhere else. There, you can grab quizzes, PDFs, Trello boards, and more. When you sign up, you’ll also be subscribed to my email updates, where you’ll grab even more tips and tricks to help you rock your mom life.
Read Some of My Favorite Blog Posts
I’ve written loads of blog posts. If you’re not sure where to start, try one of these:
- How to Make Life Fun Again When Motherhood is Boring
- How to Rediscover Yourself After Motherhood
- 6 Simple Steps You Need to Follow When You Are Overwhelmed by Housework
- How to Use Trello and Why It Will Change Your Life
- 50 Tips for Moms that Will Save You Time
Are you finding motherhood a little chaotic at the moment? Check out this simple (and free!) 5-step plan to help get your home less cluttered, your life more organized, and your head in the right place!
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read and respond personally to every email I receive.
Some fun facts about me
- In the summer of 2019, our family sold our house and got rid of most of our possessions in order to have the freedom to travel long term. Then, COVID hit, so we’ve parked it for a time and are living the minimalist life in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 37, while 34 weeks pregnant with my second child.
- I ran a marathon in 2017 with six months of training, having never run regularly before.
- I performed Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical CATS over 400 times on a North and South American tour.