This is not a homeschool blog.
But I’m a homeschool mom, and like everything else in life, homeschooling is something that I’ve tried to hack–to make it easier, more efficient, and more FUN.
On this page, I’ve collected some of my resources specifically on the topic of homeschooling.
Know that my deepest desire, with every resource that I create, is to help you THRIVE in motherhood. I want to help you declutter absolutely everything and then help you optimize what’s left so that you have the time and energy you need to care for yourself, have fun with your kids, and share your unique gifts with the world.
Ready to Start Planning Your Homeschool Year?
Grab your free Homeschool Schedule Brainstorming Sheet from the Subscriber Hub in my Mama’s Lounge. You’ll also get a special coupon code to save on my You Got This, Mama! Homeschool Planner!
Homeschooling Blog Posts
- Why You Need to Try Minimalist Homeschooling, and How to Start
- How to Make Your Child’s First Day of Homeschool Extra Special
- Worried Your Homeschooler Will Be Lonely and Weird? You Need to Read This
- Homeschooling is hard? Here are 14 tips you need to make it easier
- Five Reasons You’ll Love Organizing Your Homeschool with Trello
If you’d like to use Trello to plan not just your homeschool year, but all that stuff you’ve got to do as a mom, check out Master Your Mom Brain with Trello. It’s my Trello course just for moms, designed to get you up and running with this great free software in no time. You can use the coupon code HOMESCHOOL for 20% off!
More Homeschooling Blog Posts
- How to Make Your Homeschool Curriculum Affordable
- Wondering, “Can I Homeschool My Child?” Absolutely.
- New to Homeschooling? Here Are The Supplies You Need
- How to Create the Homeschool Schedule Your Family Needs to Be Successful
- Want to Start Homeschooling? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 10 Reasons Why Homeschooling is Simply the Best
WANT TO MAKE THIS THE BEST HOMESCHOOL YEAR EVER?
Check out this fully customizable printable homeschool planner full of special surprises for life-loving mamas like you!
I created the You Got This, Mama! Homeschool Planner to help you plan a great year for your kids AND for yourself. In addition to the pages you need to help you select curricula, set a budget, and organize your homeschool days, you’ll also find space to plan your personal goals, log your self-care practices, and plan the fun and fulfilling things you’ll do each day.
Check out the You Got This Mama! Homeschool Planner. Because your kids aren’t the only ones who deserve a great year.