Mama, are you sick of trying to do it all?
Life shouldn’t be all about constant chaos, constant activity, and constant stress. It’s time to take your life down to THE BARE MINIMUM.
What’s The Bare Minimum?
The Bare Minimum is a self-paced online course that will help you simplify your days, organize your life, and gain back the time to do the things you really want to do for yourself and your family.
Grab The Bare Minimum Course for just $97 and Make Over Your Life
Ready to question EVERYTHING? Ready to rethink all that stuff that’s currently making you feel frazzled? Ready to make sure all those to-dos bumping around in your head actually get done?
Is The Bare Minimum Right for You?
The Bare Minimum Is Perfect for You If…
- You’re sick of getting to the end of the day wondering where your time went
- You’re fed up with all of the clutter and chaos in your home
- You’re sick of being stressed out and over-scheduled
- You’re ready to question everything, reaffirm you priorities, and finally get your life under control
The Bare Minimum Probably Isn’t a Good Fit If…
- You already are managing your time well
- Your home is organized and clutter-free
- You have plenty of breathing room to accomplish all of the things you want to do
- You’ve already got a great system in place to manage all of your tasks
- You’re not willing to make any changes to your current status quo
Mama, I may not know you, but I KNOW you, know what I mean?
You are sick of trying to do everything and feeling like you’re not doing any of it as well as you’d like. You are tired of getting to the end of an exhaustingly busy day and feeling like you didn’t get anything accomplished. You are fed up with living in chaos and feeling embarrassed about the state of your home.
Everything you read, though, is encouraging you to do more, to be more, to have more, and to want more.
What if the secret, though, is to figure out what The Bare Minimum is to get by?
Mama, the truth is that you’re probably spending too much of your precious energy on dumb things that don’t serve you. Sure, these might be obvious time sucks like too much Instagram time, but they might be sneakier, too.
Maybe your energy is wasted on:
- Trying to keep house the way your mother-in-law thinks you should
- Following that meal plan some lady on Pinterest says is ideal (but no one in your family likes)
- Digging through a bunch of crap in your home that no longer serves you
The truth is, there is no right or wrong way to do things, despite what your MIL says.
There is no one-size fits all approach to managing your life no matter how attractive it looks on Pinterest.
Oh, and when you’re talking about stuff that’s making your home feel cluttered and stressing you out, you can definitely have too much of a good thing.
Are you ready to create the life that you want–one that reflects your values and priorities?
Wondering exactly what you’ll find inside the course?
The Bare Minimum Features:
- A deluxe workbook to help you brainstorm, prioritize, dream, and plan
- More than 20 bite-sized lessons to help take you from stressed out to sorted
- Three modules of coursework to help you establish how you currently spend your days, how you need to adjust things so all the important stuff meets YOUR Bare Minimum standard, and how to schedule all this stuff so it actually gets done.
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the course. Grab the introductory price now, and enjoy updates FOREVER.
Module 1: How Are You Spending Your One Precious Life?
Six lessons to walk you through tracking your time, evaluating how the time you tracked was spent, and cutting back on the major ways we all waste time.
Module 2: What Do You Really Have to Do?
In these six lessons, you’ll reevaluate everything you currently do in life–from considering what tasks are actually important, to rethinking the stuff you own and eat, to evaluating the ways in which you care for yourself.
In Module 2, you transform your life from one that you’re enduring, to one that you are THRILLED to be living.
Module 3: How Will You Make Sure All This Stuff Gets Done?
It’s all well and good to know what you want to do with your time, but without a plan, how will you ensure that everything you intend to do gets done? In these ten lessons, you’ll create some routines to make life easier, learn how to plan your months and weeks, and ensure that you no longer get to the end of a day wondering where the heck it went.
Who the heck am I to give advice about this stuff?
Hi! I’m Anissa, and I’m obsessed with the idea that by living intentionally, we moms can create lives that we love.
I’ve always strived to maximize my productivity to get the most out of life.
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant with my second kiddo, though, my ideas about what ‘getting the most out of life’ meant really changed.
I learned really quickly that we aren’t all promised long lives on this earth. We can’t afford to waste our time living someone else’s priorities or being unhappy.
I used my downtime while in treatment to read every self-help book I could get my hands on and to redesign my life. I cut out all the stuff that wasn’t serving me and put back what was missing as I worked to regain my health.
Now I say ‘no’ when I need to and ‘yes’ to as many awesome experiences as I can. I’ve put simple routines in place that serve me without making me feel stressed out. I got rid of all my stuff, and I’m living life exactly the way I want to: traveling full-time with my family.
Life is GOOD, and I want that for you, too.
Just drop me an email.
I’m happy to chat with you more about whether or not The Bare Minimum is right for you.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Take some time working your way through the course exercises.
I’ve worked hard to make a resource that will revolutionize your life, and I’m confident that you’ll love it.
However, if after working through the course, you decide that The Bare Minimum isn’t helping you make all the changes you hoped, simply contact me for a full refund.