Breast Cancer Treatment Is Overwhelming
Organizing All of Your Appointments and Medical Information Shouldn't Be
Introducing The You Can Cancer Planner
The You Can Cancer Planner is designed to help you or a loved one organize and coordinate the information given to and received from medical providers.
It is available as a fillable PDF, which means you can type your information onscreen and save a copy to use digitally on your computer, tablet, or phone. You can also print a paper copy for easy reference.
The 27-Page Cancer Planner Includes:
- Contact information pages for all the people on your medical team
- A journal where you can record the symptoms and side effects that come along with treatment
- Monthly and weekly calendars which you can use to track appointments and visualize your treatment plan
- An appointment tracker to ensure that you have all of the questions for your doctor and all of his answers in one place
- A place to list all of your medications
- A place to list your medical history
- A log for gifts, cards, or meals you receive from loved ones
- Extra pages for notes or journaling
- A collection of quotes to inspire you on your journey
Why you’ll love it:
- Ready to print, hole-punch, and include in an 8.5 x 11” binder along with other information you receive from your medical team
- Useable onscreen only for those that prefer to organize themselves digitally
- Plenty of writing space for all your information
- This is a digital download. No physical product will be mailed to you.
- Please ensure that your device can read PDFs before purchasing.
- Refunds are not offered, so please email me with any questions before purchasing this item.
- The file has fillable text fields into which you can type in Adobe Acrobat or Mac Preview. You can then either print the file or access and edit it anytime on your computer, tablet,or phone.
- Colors and graphics cannot be edited or deleted.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, your file will be available to you for immediate download. You can also access it via the link in your email confirmation.