Breast Cancer Treatment Is Overwhelming
Organizing All of Your Appointments and Medical Information Shouldn’t Be
Introducing The You Can Cancer Planner
The year I was in breast cancer treatment, I visited the doctor more than 100 times.
On most of those visits, I felt like a contestant on a quiz show:
- What symptoms was I experiencing?
- What medications was I currently taking?
- What did my family medical history look like?
I was suffering from fatigue, queasiness, and chemo brain, and I often just stared blankly at the nurse or intake form in front of me–unsure of what to say. Eventually, I got it together enough to create a little document on my iPad where I could store all the answers to those questions I got asked again…and again…and again. That little document became the You Can Cancer Planner.
The You Can Cancer Planner is designed to help you or a loved one organize and coordinate the information given to and received from medical providers.
It is available as a fillable PDF, which means you can type your information onscreen and save a copy to use digitally on your computer, tablet, or phone. You can also print a paper copy for easy reference.
The 27-Page Cancer Planner Includes:
- Contact information pages for all the people on your medical team
- A journal where you can record the symptoms and side effects that come along with treatment
- Monthly and weekly calendars which you can use to track appointments and visualize your treatment plan
- An appointment tracker to ensure that you have all of the questions for your doctor and all of his answers in one place
- A place to list all of your medications
- A place to list your medical history
- A log for gifts, cards, or meals you receive from loved ones
- Extra pages for notes or journaling
- A collection of quotes to inspire you on your journey
“I love the planner. It gave me direction when I needed help. I knew I’d have to keep up with all the information all the various doctors were giving me and your planner was the answer! I printed the quotes on pretty cardstock to keep me motivated and I adapted the planner to my specifications.”
Why you’ll love it:
- Ready to print, hole-punch, and include in an 8.5 x 11” binder along with other information you receive from your medical team
- Useable onscreen only for those that prefer to organize themselves digitally
- Plenty of writing space for all your information
“Awesome planner!!!!! I bought this for a friend. We printed it, punched holes, tabbed it and gifted it to her. It was a great help during a difficult time.”
Nancy Van Evera
- This is a digital download. No physical product will be mailed to you.
- Please ensure that your device can read PDFs before purchasing.
- Refunds are not offered, so please email me with any questions before purchasing this item.
- The file has fillable text fields into which you can type in Adobe Acrobat or Mac Preview. You can then either print the file or access and edit it anytime on your computer, tablet,or phone.
- Colors and graphics cannot be edited or deleted.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, your file will be available to you for immediate download. You can also access it via the link in your email confirmation.
About the author:
Juggling cancer treatment with a new baby in the house was stressful, to say the least.
I’m glad to say that I am now thriving on the other side and am grateful for the opportunity to cheer you and your loved ones on in your fight.
To learn more about my story, click here.